Inspired by a workshop? Eager to broaden your skill set? Committed to pay equity?
Become a certified AAUW salary negotiation facilitator! AAUW depends on people like you to help empower thousands of women annually to negotiate their salaries. Join our team of skilled facilitators today to further your leadership development, gain public speaking experience, and sharpen your own negotiation skills and expertise. We will provide you with the tools, resources, and other materials to help you become a successful salary negotiation facilitator.
To become a facilitator, follow these three easy steps:
1. Watch the video.
If you want to facilitate AAUW salary negotiation workshops, watching this video is the first required step. After that, you will be able to register for a training webinar to complete the process of becoming a workshop facilitator.
2. Register for a training.
There’s a $50 fee to become a facilitator, but AAUW members can be trained free of charge. Not an AAUW member? Become one right now.
Here’s a schedule of upcoming trainings:
Thursday, September 27 at 8–9:30 p.m. ET
3. Stay up to date with your training.
Facilitators are required to attend a deep dive or refresher webinar each year to remain in good standing.
Want to be involved in closing the gender pay gap in other ways?
- Recruit campuses or organizations to hold an AAUW Start Smart or AAUW Work Smart workshop.
- Host a workshop in your community or fund a local campus or organization’s workshop.
- Join AAUW’s action network and work to make fair pay a reality in your community.
- Read AAUW’s research on the gender pay gap.